VideoMix makes the information and products available to you on this website, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions. VideoMix reserves the right to seek all remedies in law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any Software available for downloading on the Internet, and VideoMix Software hereby admonishes you to make sure that you completely understand all of the risks before downloading any of the Software (including without limitation, the potential infection of your system by computer viruses and loss of data). You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the Software.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold VideoMix, its affiliates and their officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your user content, use of the Site, or violation of any of these Terms.
Any comments or materials sent to VideoMix Software, including without limitation feedback, such as questions, comments, suggestions or any related information regarding the Software, this website or any other products, programs or services of VideoMix Software (“Feedback”), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. VideoMix Software shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such Feedback.
Any authorized reproductions of any of the information contained herein must include copyright notices, trademarks or other proprietary legends of VideoMix Software, on any copy of the materials made by you. The license for the Software and use of this website is governed by the laws of Italy and the laws of your country.
Copyright in this website (including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, sounds and software) is owned and licensed by Globosoft srl. All materials contained on this site are protected by Italian and international copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published adapted, or dealt with in any form or by any means or in any media without the prior written permission of Globosoft srl. You may not alter or remove any copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
VideoMix is a trademark of Globosoft srl and legally protected by law.
VideoMix offers a free trial version, so customers can ‘test-drive’ before deciding to purchase. It’s because of this ‘try-before-you-buy’ system that Kanto provides a 7-day Money Back Guarantee but refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below:
Circumstances of No Refund
– VideoMix does not refund software if products fail to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities.
– Product price differences between different regions
– A customer has a ‘change of mind’ after purchase
– A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the support team.
VideoMix offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
– Purchase of a ‘wrong product’. In this case, we will assist you in purchasing the correct product from our website.
– Purchase of the same product twice. In this case, VideoMix will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another VideoMix product
– Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, VideoMix will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn’t want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated.
Note: A fee of $5.00 will apply for refunds.